Safety is a top priority for every division of Compete Group Inc. Before you penetrate concrete using any tool…let our locating division help you assess & mitigate your project’s risk with a market leading range of state-of-the-art investigative tools.
The wall saw uses a diamond blade on a hydraulic motor that is track mounted to the horizontal or vertical surface of the concrete being cut.
The track mounted system offers several unique advantages:
- Can be operated remotely, increasing safety & reducing space required at cut locations.
- Tracks allow for any cut orientation: horizontally, vertically, or on any angle with great precision.
- Unlike the slab saw, the wall saw is also capable of cutting flush to adjacent structures or objects.
The wall saw is the ideal tool to provide many services, such as:
- Openings in concrete walls for HVAC, doors & windows.
- Isolation cuts in brick or poured concrete walls prior to demolition or removal
Isolation cuts in precast concrete structural wall panels prior to demolition
- Openings in slab on grade or suspended concrete slabs in areas too tight to facilitate a slab saw.
At Complete Cutting & Coring we have all the tools & expertise required to provide any of our slab saw services without overcuts into any adjacent structure.
To make sure we have the appropriate power source to run all our tools safely & effectively on your job site…we always bring our own. Each of our trucks is equipped with custom on board power stations capable of producing 120v, 220v & 600v power. Unlike any of our competitors, our custom on board power stations are safe to be run without grounding the truck as all power is GFI protected.